Friday, April 10, 2015

McKenna 4-10-15

Eliza is going out with Mom and Dad today. We get to go out to celebrate our eighth birthday. So the rest of us will have a babysitter. This is our first time with her. I am starting to learn sign language. Some of it is hard to remember, but it is a lot of fun. I can sign the whole alphabet, and a few other words. I learned it in a book from the library. Rain, rain, rain! I am tired of rain. It goes on and off. It is really frustrating when it rains while we are outside, and then we have to come in. Speaking of outside, I am currently working on a hula hoop routine. I can hula hoop up around my neck, and then I can make it go back to my stomach. I can also jump rope with it, and hula hoop around my legs. It is fun to hula hoop. -Mckenna Drysdale

No comments:

Post a Comment