Thursday, April 2, 2015

Untitled

Hannah

On April 1 after lights out and I fell asleep, I woke up. I woke up in the shower. The water was going and I didn't know why I was in the shower. I washed my hair and put conditioner in my hair and then I got out. I started to go into the girls bedroom but the other kids were in there. So I went back into the bathroom and found that my p.j.s were where I usually put them when I take a shower. I got dressed and went down stairs and told mom what happened. I was really upset about it. Then when I brushed my hair it was the easiest I have had for a long time.

On the 1 day of April activity days was canceled for the third time in a row. But I got to go to mutual with McKenna and mom. We made hair bows. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment