Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Untitled

 

Hannah,

On April 15 2015 it was McKenna's Birthday. And she wanted to have the decorations based on the book called Alice in wonderland. So she made a bunch of paper hats that she could tape to the wall in the dinning room. I made a card that was taped to the wall out of streamers. And the hats would fit almost perfect on the card.

All of us kids wore a hat that we either made or found in the house. I made mine and McKenna's hats. My hat was a top hat. McKenna's hat was a cardboard plate and a tea cup made out of toilet paper tubes. How it stayed is because I connected a headband to it. Dallin's hat he Made out of cardboard. He made a cardboard helmet. Eliza used a headband and put cat ears on the headband. Esther wore a winter hat.

McKenna I made cake cones. We put the batter in a few separate bowls and then put food coloring in the batter. We then put at least two different colored batters in one cone and with some cones we used a tooth pick to stir them to make a swirl. The cake cones were really yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment