McKenna- 4-2-15
Well, this is the third sunny and warm day. I am so glad to be able to play outside. I tried, unsuccessfully, to hula-hoop and jump rope at the same time. I need a smaller hula-hoop. The hula-hoop kept getting caught on the jump rope, and that would stop it from spinning. I don't know if you get the friend magazine, but inside, they usually put a game inside. In one of the older issues, I found a game called Musical Dress-Up. You fill a big bag with a lot of dress up stuff that should fit everyone. The bigger the better. Next, choose someone to be it, and they control the music. Everyone else stands in a circle. Start the music, and pass the bag around. When the music stops, whoever is holding the bag grabs something from the bag with their eyes closed. Then they put it on. Start the music again, and pass the bag around. Continue until all the clothes are gone. Whoever has the most clothes on, or whoever looks the funniest wins. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds really fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment