It is finally starting to get warmer. We had a nice day yesterday, but it was a little windy. It was warm enough to be able to do spelling outside, and we had the door open a lot. It is supposed to be warmer today than yesterday. It is nice to be able to play outside. We are reading some fun books right now. I am rereading the Janitors series, and I would like to thank the Bevans for suggesting it. We can't wait for the next book to come out. It is a great series. Mom is reading a series called Ever After High to us. Dallin says he doesn't like it, because he thinks it is a girly book, but he still gets into it. It is about fairy tale charectors children, who go to a high school called ever after high. There the kids are told that they have to relive their parents tales, or else the story, and all of the kids in that story will "go poof". One of the main charectors of the story wants to relive her parents tale, one does not! It is really fun and mysterious! Hannah and I have already read it, and I chose the first book. Then it was Eliza's turn, and she chose the second book. I am so excited for the next family reunion!! For everyone who doesn't already know, I am planing a Christmas Program for a lot of the kids. Here is a list of everyone: McKenna, Annie, Hannah, Leah, Grace, Dallin, Will, Neal, Eliza, Shelby, Luke, Esther, Audry, Claire, Tommy. I am almost finished planning it. If anyone has an idea on what to use or how to make a sheep, please email me. If anyone wants to sing a song, read a poem, dance, anything like that, please email my. Thanks! - McKenna
No comments:
Post a Comment