Thursday, April 2, 2015

Untitled

Hannah

On March 31 we played with Legos. I made a floor and a house with a fence. I also made a bunch of flowers for a garden by the house.

We went to the park and played for a few hours. It was really fun. I climbed in a leaning tree at the park. It's got to trunks that lean in different directions.

I am planning to use some pressed flowers to make a book mark or two. At a baby shower I won one of the games and the prize was a bunch of flowers. When they started dieing I put them in a book and put more books on top of it. I am going to laminate the book mark so the flowers don't come a part.

I love to climb trees. We have some really good climbing trees in our yard. One of the trees is a helicopter trees. The other one is a apple tree. I like to climb the helicopter tree better then the apple tree.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment